Clicker Training Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicker Training Forum

For Pet lovers and Trainers

HomeHome  Clicker Training Website  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Welcome from the Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 5

Welcome from the Admin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome from the Admin   Welcome from the Admin EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the clicker training forum for all animals big and small. I hope that you enjoy it here. I hope that this will be a place where people can come and chat about clicker training. I recognize how annoying it is if you have different types of animals and want to join a forum, but end up joining several different forums-one for each animal. Since I would rather have a forum for all animals that is what I'm doing. So whether you have a horse or a mouse, come and join in!

I am Emma and personally own a cat and two guinea pigs. Our cocker spaniel and our other little cat are really family pets (so I can't claim to own them!) Wink

Meet the Zoo!

Welcome from the Admin 100_2710 Welcome from the Admin 100_2712 Welcome from the Admin 100_9310 Welcome from the Admin Tradem11
Hemi                     Buttons                        Tika                             Ida and Sparkles

I remember that me and my brothers received a dog training set for Christmas after we got Hemi. It contained a book, DVD and Clicker which I've still got. Out of the three of us I was the one who really took it up. I've loved training ever since. My dream job was to work with animals, and that is what I'm doing now! Having had nearly a whole year to recover from IBS/Endometriosis and Hypothyroidism, I'm putting that time into good use to build a website and a small business making and selling agility equipment for small animals.

I'm looking forward to meeting and talking (writing) with you. Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.clickertraining.siterubix.com

Welcome from the Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clicker Training Forum :: Forum :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: